T-Mobile phones $0 down.

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by pandandesign • Dec 29, 2013.

1. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    T-Mobile is currently running a promotion for all the smartphones with $0 down including the LG G2, Samsung Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, and much more. I believe it's on going only through the New Year before the deal will expire. I just purchased the Samsung Note 3 with $0 down for my wife. It is nice for me to save about $300.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to check this out. I am currently with Virgin Mobile, but have been considering jumping to T-Mobile. I had them before and I was very happy with their service. I made the move to Virgin Mobile after my contract ended. I am looking for a smartphone with a bit more power than a prepaid service usually offers.

3. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    T-Mobile does offer 4G LTE unlimited data plan, which includes tethering. T-Mobile has improved its 4G LTE network in many areas and is probably the only company that offers unlimited data usage with less expensive plan. The customer service is quite good, in my opinion.

4. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I have T-Mobile and have for years. I only keep it because their rates are low. Their service is very spotty and unreliable. We drove from North Carolina to Las Vegas and back, and I was without cell phone service for a good part of the trip. This was with us traveling on interstates, too.