Test Your Electronic Item Bought Online A Lot

Discussion in Online Shopping started by juan dela cruz • Oct 29, 2017.

1. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I bought online an OTG USB for iphone, ipad, android and on a computer. I tested it for a day when I received the package and it all went well. I even recorded a video of me opening and making a review of the product and posted it on my Youtube channel. After I made the video I set it aside because I don't really need it for the moment. 3 months later I am going to use it and find out that it is not working on large files like 1GB and above. I formatted the USB multiple times and tried to switch ports but it's not really working.

The video got around 500 views and good thing no one bought from the link. On the video I only tested it transferring and storing photos and some videos with file size 300mb to 600mb only. I already turned down the video so other people won't get the same product. I cannot return the USB already because 3 months already passed from the date of purchase.

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    Is the product genuine? Because a lot

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is my policy not to buy electronic items online. In fact, the only products I buy online are household items like garden hose. On my 3rd purchase, the hose was defective and it took 3 weeks for the replacement to arrive. I cannot imagine that problem with electronic items where the dealer would send back the item to you and say it is not defective at all. It's okay to spend more in buying electronic items in the mall. At least you are assured of after-sales service.

4. juan dela cruz

juan dela cruzMember

Threads:
    I should stop buying any electronic online too. I just recently bought a power bank online on the same platform and I still got a defective item. They are from a different supplier the USB and the power bank and I thought I might get a better product online this time. Like the first item that I bought from that local platform the power bank was able to charge my phones but when I charge the power bank itself for almost 5hours it is still at 1 bar and not really charging. I was just lucky this time because I was able to return it to the online platform because it is still under 7 days warranty.