Thanksgiving Decorating

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by khadija • Oct 10, 2014.

1. khadija

khadijaNew Member

Threads:
    Every year I find myself very excited around this time so I start decorating very early. I enjoy the feeling of bring the family closer. Even though my family has always celebrated Thanksgiving I think for the past two years, its been the best Thanksgiving we've ever had. I just learned to cook a turkey and I think that's what makes it so fun. My father and I get in the kitchen and cook everything just the way we like it. I hope this year is even better. We started a great tradition which is every one comes to my house for Thanksgiving so I love it. Do you'll like Thanksgiving?

2. dizzykitsune

dizzykitsuneActive Member

Threads:
    Thanksgiving gives me warm thoughts because every year my tummy is filled with warm food! My family gathers to eat meals that everyone brings and prepares. It's a nice family event. I'm very thankful for it. It also makes my work office more interesting because we decorate and make it festive. We're also allowed to bring extra food into the office in recognition of Thanksgiving, woo!

3. Danyel72

Danyel72Active Member

Threads:
    We LOVE Thanksgiving!!!! It's a great holiday and it always means family to me. It is a day to be thankful for all you have been given and I can't think of anything better that that! We all get together as a family and have a huge dinner and dessert and just talk, watch football and hang out. We always have a relaxing day and usually end up having leftovers later that night.

Great day to count your blessings !!!

Danyel :)

4. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Thanksgiving a lot. I really enjoy it, and all the trimmings. I think it's good to take time to be thankful. I like gathering everyone for good food and good company.

You sound really excited. :)

So, you also mentioned decorating. What kind of decorating do you like to do for Thanksgiving?