The Amazing Sunny Seat

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by happyrocinante • May 10, 2012.

1. happyrocinante

happyrocinanteBanned

Threads:
    I purchased two of these for my cats from my local Walmart a few months ago. I assembled one of them and put it up but 20 minutes later I had to take it back down because the chemical smell was giving me a headache. I put both covers in the washer, because it says they are machine washable, but when I got them out the inside plastic coating was flaking AND the smell was still there. I gave it one more go and set them both outside to air dry hoping the smell would dissipate in the process. Unfortunately it did not. I left them outside for a week and the smell was still just as strong as when I opened the box so I gave up and returned both.

Other than the smell I also noticed that the ledge is held up with a thin plastic strand stretching from the ledge itself to the top suction cup. I don't know about other cats, but my cats would have chewed it to pieces in a day. It would have fallen down with one of them in it no doubt.

I do not recommend this product to anyone. Even if you managed to get one that did not have that strong chemical smell, the thin plastic strand would concern me greatly.