The Bissell Symphony -- It looks amazing! But is it any good?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by ragtimeannie • Aug 3, 2014.

1. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I saw an infomercial for the

recently, and it looked like an amazing product! I struggle with back pain, as well as chronic pain all over actually, plus I have all hardwood floors and lots of pets to clean up after. So you can imagine when I saw this thing on TV cleaning floors in one swipe, both the sweeping and the mopping part, I got really excited. Ha!

So tell me, do any of you have one of these devices? Or something similar?

The little angel on my shoulder says I don't need to spend $219 to have clean floors, that all I need to do is use a broom and mop and take a Motrin for the pain afterwards. That's my current system anyhow. I tried "upgrading" and using my vacuum cleaner on the hardwood, but that sucked, and not in a good way. It's an old vacuum though. Maybe what I really need is a new vacuum.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't consider the Bissell Symphony an As Seen on TV product. However, I have only heard positive things about this vacuum/steam mop for hardwood floors. People are hesitant to spend over $200 on such a product, but most reviews are positive in just how effective the machine is at cleaning hardwood flooring. It beats having to use a vacuum, then a broom, and then a mop. All those added steps can prove annoying, especially when you're dealing with back pain. I'd say that it could be worth the price as far as reducing your back pain goes.

The reviews are positive, and I've yet to hear many negative things about it.