The Chopper

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by kana_marie • Mar 16, 2015.

1. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I never took home ec. in school nor did I have a mentor to teach me cooking tips. When I would try to dice tomatoes I would inevitably end up with a red, slimy mess. When I saw that really excited guy trying to convince me to buy the chopper to dice my tomatoes for me, it didn't take a lot to sell me. I have that chopper now and I was NOT disappointed. I use it for everything. Now, I'm not nearly as excited about it as the guy who sold me on it but it is still super Handy. Has anyone else tried it? If so, what's your opinion of it?

2. westmixxin

westmixxinMember

Threads:
    The chopper actually is a pretty decent piece of equipment. So far I really enjoy the chopper because it does exactly what they say it does it chops food incredibly simply and quickly. It works very well and I'm very impressed with it.

3. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have something similar to the chopper that I received as a gift. When I first looked at it, I thought there was no way it would ever be useful, but I take that back now. I use it all the time! My kids like to use it too and I feel a little more at ease with them slicing and dicing using it rather than a knife.

4. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    No kidding! My daughter is 19 and I don't even want her chopping with a knife. It's been such a blessing for me. Between the chopper and the vegetable slicer my life is so much easier! Taco night, hamburger night, and salad night it saves me about 10 to 20 minutes.