The Christmas Tree Store

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Ke Gordon • Sep 10, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do you know about this retailer? Unlike the name would suggest, they have a variety of products in the store. These would include cookware, linens, decorator goods,crafts and food products. I like this store a lot as items are sold under market. It is a bit similar to Big Lots, but the store has a bit more panache. I haven't been to the store in awhile, but it is one of my favorites. They should have some great Fall and Christmas specials, as well as a Summer clearance sale going on.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I did a quick view of the site and they have some nice items on the site that you do not see on the other sites. It looks like a place I will be visiting soon as I get some money to spend. Great for gifts.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love this store and can browse there all day. There are some cheap items that are basic, but you can easily furnish a home cheaply, find garden tools, gourmet foods, cheap cosmetics, handicrafts and furniture. You do need to test things for durability, but I have had some good bargains there, including some sheer panels, gourmet chips and cookies. It's hard to walk in and leave without buying anything.

4. ReadWriteLearnLove

ReadWriteLearnLoveActive Member

Threads:
    I have shopped here in the past, many years ago. It was a good place to get decorations and small gifts for any time of the year. I have a location near me, but I just haven't made the effort to go there.

5. HenryDiebold

HenryDieboldNew Member

Threads:
    It seems very nice. Many good products are available at an affordable range. There are many gifts and decorations items too.

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm glad I stopped and read your post, even as I was thinking, 'but it's a christmas store!' LOL I was curious and I very pleasantly surprised. I like their bedspreads, which look like decent quality :) Sadly, they only ship within the US...what a shame!