The Forever Comfy

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by kshultz06082 • May 16, 2013.

1. kshultz06082

kshultz06082New Member

Threads:
    Oh my gosh! I bought 2 of these without ever testing them for my computer chair and my husband's chair. These do exactly what they say they will. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised! The Forever Comfy is the most comfortable seat cushion I have ever used. I sit at a computer for about 8 to 10 hours a day. Before I bought this cushion, by the end of the day, I would be hunched over and barely able to walk. This has not been an issue once in the 2 months since I got the Forever Comfy. I highly recommend it and I swear I do not work for "As Seen on TV".

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for you review. I will keep this in mind, and might consider buy the forever comfy in the future. I now wish this product had been around while my mother was still alive. She probably would of appreciated such a cushion in her wheel chair because of her back problems.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    First time i hear about this, but i guess that it seem legit. Still a little skeptical about that gel thingy, but that would go away after i try it out, i guess.

4. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard about this before...sounds interesting. Thanks for the review :)

5. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I really could do with this myself, my chair is really not comfortable at all. I think I definitely will have to get this.

6. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I ordered one since the cushion on my computer chair is now non-existent. It was a buy one get one free offer but for some reason the shipping and handling cost for the free pillow costs as much as buying one so its better to buy it at one of your Walmart stores as there is no waiting period and you don't really get the second pillow for "free" anyway. It really is comfortable but for some reason it flattened out a bit after a month. It still is comfortable but not like it was when I first got it.