The Iphone X Review: Is It Worth It?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rexy • Nov 13, 2017.

1. Rexy

RexyMember

Threads:
    Screen_Shot_2017_09_13_at_2.37.00_PM.
    The iPhone X is probably the most famous phone that has ever been created by Apple. Huge lines of people are waiting outside stores just to get their hands on an iPhone X, and some even sleep in a tent outside the door, days before its initial release.

Features of the iPhone X other iPhones don't have
    • FaceID - The iPhone X recognizes your face and unlocks the phone when you look at it, even works in the dark
    • No home button - Due to the FaceID, there is no need for a home button, thus it has been removed
    • Huge screen - the screen is the biggest of all iPhones (except for plus) as well as it has the resolution
    • Animoji - animated emoji created using your face, also has sound
    Is it worth it?
    Well, that's up for debate, and each individual has a different say on it. In my opinion, I don't think it is worth it unless you have the money. The reason I think so, is because in 5 years from now, this phone will be worth $200, and there will be another cool phone with who knows, eye scanner? That will be the new trend.

What are your thoughts on the iPhone X? Do you have one? If so, post a picture and share your thoughts about it!