The New Nintendo Wii U Game Console

Discussion in Product Reviews started by lindbergh • Oct 13, 2012.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The new Nintendo Wii U has a new controller, much improved graphics, and better games than its predecessor. It will be released in November 2012. Are you interested in buying the new Nintendo Wii U game console? Or will you wait for the next Xbox or the PS4?

2. Cyclone3616

Cyclone3616Member

Threads:
    I'm thinking about it. If you look up the Wii U launch games, it's pretty impressive. Plus I just looked up the price and it's only 300 dollars! HD graphics and a new controller get developers excited and that's why there are so many great games coming out. The Wii U will defiantly compete with the Xbox 360 and the PS3, but I think I might wait to see how Microsoft's and Sony's new consoles will be. One downside to the Wii U is that it won't play DVDs, but I guess that's what Netflix and things like that are for. It should be a good console!

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    There's a lot of potential there and the price isn't too much. I went and browsed through the titles being launched with the Wii U and was impressed. There are some really good titles in the mix. It'll surely boost sales for the system when it comes out. I'll probably not buy it when it first comes out though. I like to wait a bit to get some feedback first before plunging in.

4. pilot2fly

pilot2flyMember

Threads:
    I'm waiting for the next Xbox console. The Wii U is way behind in the times. In fact, they're nearly six years behind. It took them way too long to get current generation hardware. I think when the new Xbox and PS4 come out, they'll be even further behind.

5. MeliciousMona

MeliciousMonaNew Member

Threads:
    The Wii is how my Hubby and I met. And my loving Nintendo enthusiast is stoked about this system having a Mario release. My concern is how much more advanced is this system?? I had a blast with the Wii, but that wore off after I had mastered tennis. How many more Nintendo platforms must we buy? And are the advancements enough to support paying $300 every 5 years plus games?