The No No Hair Removal Tool

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by messlisa • May 7, 2013.

1. messlisa

messlisaNew Member

Threads:
    I love the idea of this and it is affordable, but I just wonder if it works. Has anyone tried this, and if so, could you tell me if it works like they claim it does? Any information would be helpful.

2. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I have no idea if it works or not. I would love something like this too. I typically get my legs waxed now and while it's effective, it's expensive. ONe review I found of this product online said that it worked ok but was really painful. So I guess that's something to keep in mind..

3. Daishana

DaishanaNew Member

Threads:
    "Do Not Buy "it I have a 13yr old daughter so she doesn't like hair on her legs or under her arms. She some how got me to walgreens to buy this thing. Long story short it removed nothing the only hair that came off was from her rubbing that thing over one spot ten times. Not a good product at all, money wasted.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    Did you get your money back? The infomercial says a money back gurantee.

5. crazycroc

crazycrocMember

Threads:
    Your link is not working for me...

6. Diane102290

Diane102290New Member

Threads:
    I keep seeing this all over and I wanted to try this but I have yet to try it. I looked at a few review of this product and some were great and a few were not. I guess people with sensitive skin shouldn't use the product because it may or may not burn. I'm still debating whether I should use it or not.

7. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    My cousin was just asking about this, actually. She's 16 and finds the whole thing really appealing- I agree in concept but I'm not sure it lives up to it's claims.

8. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    The science behind this tool is that it is supposed to send an electric pulse to the hair root to kill it and therefore in time you end up with smooth legs or whichever body part you are challenged with hair wise. It takes dedication just like the package says because even in a professional grade setting you have to have several sittings of this kind of treatment before substantial results are seen. My cousin and I tested this but it took a couple of months before we saw results. I switched back to my Veet waxing strips since in the end the No No tool just took to much time.

9. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    My mom gave me hers after she used it. She said it worked for her, but she had to use it EVERY DAY for an entire month.

I didn't like it. It smells, it takes forever, and requires multiple treatments. I was using it under my arms and the moisture and weird position make it hard to get the right angle. It is nothing like the commercial (the smoothness and hair going away immediately), but my mom doesn't shave her pits anymore.

Maybe if you had the up front time to dedicate....

10. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    As soon as I saw the phrase "sends electric pulses that kill the roots" I knew it was a waste of time buying it. It might not be nice, but I'd say save your money and stick to shaving.

11. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah I never used it but I figured it doesn't work. I tried Smooth Away and they hyped that up so it's the same kind of thing. I also tried this Australian wax. I was worried the wax was going to hurt but it didn't. It just didn't do anything.
    I don't think there is a magical cure without paying thousands of dollars on laser removal. It's all a scam. The best is Nair. It smells terrible, you have to do it every few days but it gets everything but the ingrown hair so at least I don't have to hurt myself shaving.

#11Sep 22, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  12. pristine

pristineNew Member

Threads:
    I don't think it works. I seems too good to be true. My friend used it and she said it didn't work... I also tried it and it didn't work also.

13. Steverd

SteverdMember

Threads:
    My wife was super interested in the No No also. So I went to Amazon to buy one, but two things surprised me. One is how expensive they are and Two all of the horrible reviews. Mostly all one star ratings. So we did not purchase one.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always wanted to find a product that can minimize unwanted hair growth, but it seems like this product is just a waste of money then, considering that it mostly received negative feedback. I would rather stick to shaving then, instead of buying a good for nothing product.

15. Kcmoney

KcmoneyNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this up front and personal review. I was waiting for it to show up in local stores near me to buy it and try. Now I am not so sure, I have been wanting to find something to help me stay clean shaven and not grow back by the next day. If anything I have found that my hair's are way too coarse that the electric razors stop working very quickly. Anyone have any ideas to help me?

I used to purchase Avon products and they used to provide a lotion for hair removal. When I would shave I would use the lotion starting the next day and it worked at not letting the hair grow back as quickly. For me that was the best product they came up with until they removed the product from sale. I was never able to find out why they removed it. Really wish I was able to find something like that again. You can take pills that help grow hair why can't they find something that slows the growth down.

16. nonstopfeisty

nonstopfeistyNew Member

Threads:
    My sister bought one when they first came out. She said it worked but, the head broke just after the warranty was up. They told her that it would cost almost half what the unit did to replace. I refused to buy my own after that. I'm still looking for the perfect hair removal product.

17. dreamseer

dreamseerMember

Threads:
    I'm glad I found this thread, because I was REALLY wanting to try this product! I have been considering it for a long time, and had only seen the commercials. I don't even know what the thing costs! I don't have a lot of hair on my body, and I thought that I could use this thing once or twice a month, and never have to shave again! Now I'm thinking it would probably be more trouble than it was worth!

18. zrobles

zroblesNew Member

Threads:
    The reviews on Amazon regarding this product is bad and these are people that have brought the product.
    Worse yet, these people had bad customer experience when they try to get their money back.
    I don't even think they got their money back!

19. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried this yet and after reading the reviews, I'm surely glad I didn't , Cause I sure was gonna buy this product the commercial made it seem like this product was surely to work , this is the reason why I stop ordering ass seen on tv products never worked as advertised

20. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    The NO NO is very expensive! I am not certain, but I believe it basically burns the hair, and repeatedly doing this is what damages the root, causing the hair to come back finer. It sounds as though you need to use it quite often to see results, and it would take quite a while to cover an entire leg since it has such a small head.

I use an epilator. It is a contains rotating "grabbers" that pull out the hair.....it's like having multiple tweezers all working at once. It is a little uncomfortable the first time you use it, but gets easier with use. When the hair grows back, it is not nearly as coarse as shaved hair. After 3 years of use, my hair was VERY fine, and did not require a lot of maintenance in order to keep my body hair free.