The Perfect Tortilla

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by TheCause • Mar 9, 2013.

1. johan121

johan121Banned

Threads:
    Well, according to the commercial you can place larger tortillas into the bowls to place in the microwave.

2. mitchelltune

mitchelltuneNew Member

Threads:
    I would try it but I can't get over the commercials. They sometimes make me laugh. Maybe I'll try it if others are saying it helps them.

3. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen the commercial for this product, but I haven't had the urge to buy it. I would like to make those types of tortillas, but I would rather not buy that yo make them. I know that there are probably some people out there satisfied with this product, but I don't see myself buying something like this.

4. glitter9

glitter9New Member

Threads:
    Now I am going to blame you for turning me on to this. I WANT A TORTILLA!!!--:eek:. It looks look really yummy. Like some others have said, it looks like you just need to add a larger tortilla to it. Well I say to you enjoy eating.:)

5. shrinkwatson

shrinkwatsonNew Member

Threads:
    Well friends i love home made flour tortilla but eventually i prefer
    Perfect Tortilla Pan

6. Yosh

YoshActive Member

Threads:
    Dang, they looked really nice on the adverts. I wouldn't be able to get them, considering I'm not in the US, but still...
    I've always liked making my tortilla out of parmesan cheese. It's really a super interesting taste! The tanginess of the parmesan with the contents of the tortilla. They go quite well together!

7. ImariFutari

ImariFutariMember

Threads:
    Maybe they're sized that way as a good serving size! A lot of Americans (I'm from Asia, just to bind the culture difference, here) eat WAY too much than they need to. So, perhaps taking into account the calories held in meat, they've sized it that way as a guideline!

But honestly, if you don't like the say and the way they're cooked, I would suggest just buying crunchy tortilla bowls at the store. They're fresh (if you keep the bag closed) and warm up nicely!