The Robo Stir

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by BonnyC • Apr 10, 2012.

1. BonnyC

BonnyCActive Member

Threads:
    I love the As Seen On TV stuff and I'm a bit of a kitchen gadget freak. It's always pretty hit or miss with these things, but I have found a real treasure. The Robo Stir is a battery powered stirrer. It has 3 wire legs with rubber feet and you put it in your soup or pasta pot, click it to set the speed and off it goes! My soups are always too thick for it, which is a drawback because it just can't power through some stuff. I only use it for pasta, but it's so worth it. I use it when I'm cooking pasta for mac and cheese, spaghetti, etc. and it keeps it from clumping together and makes sure that it cooks evenly. I usually set a timer to get up and stir the pasta while it's cooking but now I let this little thing stir for me. Very cool! If I recall correctly, it was only 10 bucks at the local dollar store.

2. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    I am a huge gadget freak as well. This product seem awesome. I will have to buy it when I get the chance.

3. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I remember seeing this only one time on TV and then I never saw it again. I was never able to find it in any stores in my area, either. I will see if I can find it at the dollar store. I always thought it would be good to have to use on gravy. I always seem to have multple stuff going on at the exact same time I am trying to make gravy.

4. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    Seems like a great product. I think it is something my sister will enjoy.