The Slim Belt?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by vpresson • Feb 14, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So my mother brought a slim belt for me and i decided to try it it's suppose to make you look slimmer at the same time it's helping you lose the belly fat you have so far it's good and i have see some improvement but the only thing is i can't seem to get it to fit i'm not extremely big in my belly area but it doesn't seem to cover the whole thing am i using it wrong? Has anyone else tried this belt slimmer thing?

2. Jwjo5

Jwjo5New Member

Threads:
    I have never even heard of it. Some of the things seem kind of silly but I would like to hear how it all works out for you.
    I have bought other things from TV and some are good reliable things that last. Others I am afraid have not been.
    Keep us posted on how it all works.
    But it is nice you have someone who it thinking of you!

3. gabstaff

gabstaffMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of this. But like the other person I would like to hear how it works out for you. From your picture, and I know it doesn't show your whole body, but just based on your face, you seem pretty slim as it is.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    How does this actually work? It is obviously a scam if there is no scientific explanation for how it actually burns belly fat. The slim belt is a marketers dream, loads of gullible people will buy it and lots of money will be made.

5. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    Supposedly the slimmer belt helps you sweat excess water from your belly area. It works on the principle that some people have a rounder belly because they store excess water in the area or what others call bloating. The thing is bloating does not work that way so I'm sorry to say it shouldn't theoretically work.

6. copper

copperMember

Threads:
    Slim belt sometimes claims to be a sauna belt. But it is not. Merely heat of any movement cant burn your fat. It needed to cardiac exercise or sauna room bathing. If you see any improvement it's by your other activities.