This Is The Right Time To Do Your Christmas Shopping

Discussion in Online Shopping started by iamawriter • Jan 9, 2018.

1. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    santafacebookimage.

Once you plan your next year's Christmas celebrations this is the right time to surf for discounted offers for items relating to Christmas.
    I have yet to plan but I want to do it right away and then go on searching spree. What is your opinion this?

2. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    You mean you are encouraging people to shop now this month so that they could avail of the discounts? Well, that is a good idea, but only if you still have money left after splurging it last holidays, lol.

3. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I think honestly the best time to do any Christmas shopping would be during within the summer, fall and black friday. That is when most items become on sale at convenient enough prices. I think now might be a bit too early since Christmas had just passed over and there aren't too many sales going around, at least not in my area.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Too bad if you have not planned on this shopping way before you emptied your bank.. Many smart shoppers keep this in mind and save a bit for shopping for heavily discounted Christmas 'goodies'

5. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    There are special Christmas sales soon after Christmas and one can get great bargains provided one knows what will be their next Christmas plan be it what they would want for their Christmas tree or what gifts they would want to buy for their near and der ones.

6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean for Christmas stuff is 75 percent off! Saves you a lot of money with after Christmas sales! I like the tremendous savings from after Christmas sales.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter, I think that Jan. is quite early to shop for Christmas gifts, after all, there are still many more sales to come, no need to rush just yet.

8. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I am seriously thinking of going for it once I plan what I intend to do for next year's Christmas. Unless that is finalised going for items just because they are cheap is not advisable. What are your plans for next year?

9. Krissttina Isobe

Threads:
    This coming Christmas 2018, is going to be the same as far as I know right now. Just a quiet one at home and me going window shopping enjoying the sounds and sights of Christmas. If I get up the courage I might just go bus riding at night to see Christmas lights. We have our little neighborhood of Christmas lights ever year that I enjoy! I like getting some favorite foods of mine at holiday time to indulge myself and diet like crazy come Jan. Our party giver all passed, so it's a quiet holiday season. Thank you.

10. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    Although smart shoppers keep this in mind and save money for discounted products or items for Christmas shopping, there are good shoppers who buys lots of gifts last Christmas for their loved ones because Christmas is all about sharing. I don't care if I used all of my money because seeing my loved ones happy because of the gifts is enough for me to be happy too.

11. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I too truly believe in the joy one gets while giving and that is one reason why I throw parties for the less privileged. Having said that there is no harm in taking advantage of discounted offers. Why spend more money when there are opportunities to spend less.

12. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    To each their own and in your case it is kind of a 'I have done that and been there' kind of a story. No harm in indulging in oneself if that is what makes one happy. Christmas is after all an event that creates happiness and it is left to the individual how it is achieved.

13. Krissttina Isobe

Threads:
    :)Our family's children all grown and going to the University, so we all decided not to exchange presents any longer too. We are mostly Seniors now or soon will be and the children are going or are on their own. So our family with the loss of our party givers are all just sending Christmas cards or other cards during our holidays. Tis the way it happened with our family ever since our party givers have passed. I found 35 cards for 1.82 this year at Walmart too so inexpensive. Sadly I missed it for when I saw it I planned to come back again to get it...at last when I went back it sold out.

14. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This would let others know more about best suggestions.