Threads Created

Discussion in Suggestions & Feedback started by Peninha • Jan 19, 2015.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In the old forum format it was really easy to see the number of threads that we create, but now I was looking and didn't manage to find that information. Can someone please tell me where I can see the number of threads that I've made? Thanks!

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just click your profile and on the "Information" tab you will see "Find all threads by Peninha". So finding threads in this new version is still easy as 1,2,3. :D

3. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mmm, but that just shows me the long list of threads I have. Also, it says showing results 1 to 200, but I am pretty sure I had more than that. Thanks anyway though. :)

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Really? I remember in the old forum I had 58 threads, and when I checked mine it's now 60, so maybe some of your threads got deleted.

5. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I have hundred of threads, so I really can't recall the exact number, but I don't think any of the posts or threads were deleted. A nice feature from the old forum that was lost though.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well I'm glad that you realized that nothing was deleted. I browsed the threads that I made, and all were intact as well.

7. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I am new and I started threads but only end up in my inbox. I must be doing something wrong. Can you please help me with this?

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you mean your threads end up in your inbox? I clicked on your profile and I saw that you created 2 threads. Just click on the "Information" tab and you'll see them.

9. William Mike

William MikeNew Member

Threads:
    When the forum changed his styles....?

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am new to this site and I do not see how to create a thread. How do you do this? I can respond to threads, but I would like to be able to create mine own. Please send a message to me...I would apprecaite it It is one of the things that I should be able to do to fully participate in this forum. Thanks, Karen

11. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    "Post New Thread" is located on the right hand side of the forum/subforum heading.

12. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon, I guess Mrs. Jones has already answered your question. Looking forward to reading and responding to your threads!

13. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    It is reassuring to know that there is a button for viewing the threads and posts one has made. I am also glad that one can edit the threads one has made after posting. It is a good thing to explore the features on the dashboard for an optimised user experience.