Tinted moisturizers

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by isabbbela • May 8, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi guys!I have always been a foundation kind of girl. I have tried tinted moisturizers before, but they never got even close to giving me the coverage I wanted!*However, a couple of weeks ago I decided to purchase the NARS tinted moisturizer, and to my surprise now I'm only using that to get some coverage everyday. If I'm going out at night I still use a foundation, but for daytime the tinted moisturizer is more than enough! The best part is it has almost 2 Oz and cheaper than a regular foundation. I'm in love with it! Did you ever try a tinted moisturizer, if so did you like it, what brand did you try?

2. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    Ooh, I'll have to try it! I'm in the same boat as you. I bought a tinted BB cream (Loreal I think), and it was nice as far as moisturizing is concerned, but you're right - the coverage was lacking. I'll have to try the one you recommended. :)

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have tried them before and never really liked them. Not only did they not give enough coverage, but they never seemed to last very long either.

I even tried those tinted lotions that are supposed to add color over time, too, but never had great results unfortunately.