Tips to gain weight

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Eldwin • Nov 30, 2012.

1. Eldwin

EldwinNew Member

Threads:
    Hi All,
    Here are some effective tips for skinny people to add weight.
    Workout daily, do weight lifting and take supplements. Increase your number of meals and drink energy fluids daily. Eat lots of snacks and add banana, mango, milk, cheese, yogurt, meat, fish, potato, and rice more in your daily meals.

2. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    Increasing the number of meals in a day is a good one, I also increase the portions I have. I don't know too much about supplements but I've tried a few and they have not works.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I have a hard time remembering to eat enough meals in a day, especially if I'm stressed out. Right now it's 1:30pm and I haven't eaten breakfast yet...

4. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    You could also try drinking Ensure, as it helps you gain weight the right way. Of course eating more carbs would help, too, but they turn to sugar unless they're whole wheat. Other foods high in fat (good fats) include nuts and avocados.

5. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    Plenty of carbs, protein and a small percentage of fat in your daily diet will increase weight. That and weight training will ensure it's not fat you gain but muscle and definition, so you look good while you gain weight.