Tips to make waking up easier?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by MoniqueSeibel • Dec 5, 2012.

1. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    If I were you, I would set a loud irritating song or music as the alarm tone and keep the phone away from my bed. If it is within your reach, you can easily shut it and go to sleep again. Also, there are a lot of apps out there which claim to help you wake up early.

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Wouldn't that upset your tinnitus (ringing ears)?

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I also find it hard to wake up in the morning, and I hate having to wake up when my body craves more sleep. What I usually do is I force my eyes open and I put on my earphones and play loud rock music while I'm still groggy lying in bed. Then after a while my mind starts to become more alert, and since they're my favorite songs, I tend to listen until my eyes are fully opened and my mind is "awake" already. Then I get out of bed.

4. cabenb

cabenbMember

Threads:
  5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I wake up easier when I put the speakers of my alarm clock on full blast just right my ears and the switch outside my room. So, when it alarms, I have no choice but get out of the to turn off the alarm, and often I would just go straight to the bathroom and bathe myself. That's really effective. You gotta try it. I even recommended it to my friends.