Toys R Us Easter Candy

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by hummingbirdee • Apr 3, 2012.

1. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    You can get Easter candy for a good deal at Toys R Us through April 7, 2012. Some of their bags are as low as $1.24 if you use coupons. All of their bagged Easter candy is priced at $1.99. If you get newspaper coupons or Red Plum coupons in the mail, there are several ones for Easter candy that you can match up with this deal. The Red Plum booklet that I get had Wonka Jelly Beans on 3/25/2012. On the same date, there was one for Butterfinger or Nestle Crunch Nest Eggs, Hershey's Kissses, Reese's, and Cadbury Eggs. There was another one for Starburst, Life Savers or Jellybeans on 3/19/2012.

Happy Easter!

2. Dude

DudeMember

Threads:
    Haha I eat way too much candy already...but I might have to go get some more! :)

I'm not sure what Red Plum is. Is it a good coupon service?

3. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Red Plum sends out coupons in the mail once a week where we are. I live in the western part of the United States. The coupons are like the booklets in the Sunday paper.

4. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    I get these coupons every once in a while too. Sounds like a great deal. I always seem to spend so much money on Easter candy. Something that I don't need but I sure do love. I need to fill some Easter baskets for both of my kids, my son in law, my two granddaughters, my hubby and my mom. With all of those Easter baskets that I need to fill, this deal will definitely come in handy. Thank you for sharing this.

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Those sound like some delicious treats for Easter. I love sweets :p Thanks for sharing!

6. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    I know what you mean. The candy I buy is mostly for the grandchildren. They probably get enough of it from their parents but we have to spoil them, right? I guess my husband and I are big kids because we still put out our Easter baskets.

7. Lieutenant

LieutenantMember

Threads:
    Thank you. I will definitely have to check them out. I do not eat much candy but it seems like a good deal.