Trendy Top

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Brendan • Apr 10, 2012.

1. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I have seen a lot of commercials lately for the "Trendy Top". Has anyone purchased one? Does it actually work like it shows on TV? I have been thinking about getting one for my girlfriend, she seems to like that sort of thing.

2. Jeremy Green

Jeremy GreenMember

Threads:
    My girlfriend got this about a month ago. She loves it and I would recommend it to anyone.

3. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    I think it's a terrific product! I couldn’t be more impressed or satisfied. I really put the Trendy Top through the test and it stayed in place. I’m not stating that it never once moved, it did -- but no more than a shirt or camisole does.

It never rolled up, slid up, or sagged. No matter how much standing up, sitting down, bending over, reaching, or twisting I did with my body it stayed put. That’s impressive if you ask me.

It is made out of the same fabric that most shirts are made out of, it felt no different. It was so comfortable that I forgot it was there. Aside from being comfortable, it gives you a slim and lean look because it smoothes and evens everything out. I don’t mind that at all. So, yes, I think you should get it for her. I'm pretty sure she will love it!

4. Toni6749

Toni6749New Member

Threads:
    Very good to know, I have been seeing this commercial a lot and I thought about ordering this product but I didn’t want the problem of bulges or constant rolling. I am glad to know it stays in place.

5. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    This does sound like a great product after reading these reviews. I definetely have a problem with wearing too low of pants and not a long enough shirt lol. I am always pulling my shirt down so my lower back doesn't show. I am considering buying this from a store in town that has a "as seen on tv" section. Walgreens and Wal-mart both seem to carry these items.

6. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    Trendy top is definitely worth a buy. It is made of good material so it won't wear out all that easily. It is a really cool piece of clothing for when you wear low-rise jeans. You don't have to worry about showing your midriff and exposing too much skin.

7. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I was wondering the same thing. I am thinking about purchasing!

8. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I've actually never heard of this product until now. I'm going to mention it to my sister. Since gaining weight, all of her tops have become shorter. This would be the perfect solution for her so that she won't have to go out and buy new tops. Thanks!

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    It that the tube thing that you put around your waist so it looks like you have another shirt layered beneath your clothing? It seems completely impractical to me since it would not necessarily match what you are wearing and it can only be used when dressing very casually, which means not wearing it to work. It seems to me it would make a lot more sense to buy longer tops.