Two months of Hulu Plus free!

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Alaska7 • Jul 16, 2012.

1. Alaska7

Alaska7Member

Threads:
    Here is the link:

This essentially amounts to two free weeks of cable for me, minus sports. Hulu plus has just about every show I like, I'll be enjoying my two free months! I've found that Hulu's streams tend to be pretty high quality.

2. S.O. Price

S.O. PriceActive Member

Threads:
    hhmmm...Interesting. I'll have to take a look at this one. I love the word 'FREE' and it looks like even after the free trial that the price per month is quite reasonable. I have dish tv right now and sometimes I get frustrated with them. Always good to know there are other options out there.. Thanks!

3. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    I already have the service so unfortunately I can't use this. But the fact that they're giving away a full two months is pretty cool. Keep in mind though, if you intend to watch Hulu only on your PC, then this isn't even remotely worth it.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Question here, is this available for US residents only?

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can you elaborate on why you say Hulu Plus isn't worth it if I watch it on my PC? I'm thinking of taking the two months trial offer.

6. Alaska7

Alaska7Member

Threads:
    I have found absolutely nothing on the site that points to this offer as being US-only, so I think you should be able to partake! I'm also curious why it's allegedly not worth it for watching on a PC, especially if one uses an HDMI out to connect it to a TV (as I do). In the current situation of providers such as Viacom and DirecTV restricting available content, this seems like a really solid option.

7. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    We weren't very happy with the Hulu Plus when we tried it. I just didn't find many shows we were interested in. Most of what I watch I can just watch instantly on the show's website.

8. xShivam

xShivamNew Member

Threads:
    Thanks for this share! Will this offer last for ever or is there a time after it wont work any more? The streams all come flawlessly and most are Hi-Def.