Unexpected Expensive Bills Around The Home

Discussion in Home & Garden started by littlewitch66 • Oct 19, 2017.

1. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for your kind wishes! Yes everything is back to normal now and he has returned to his work full time! :)

2. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    Wow! That's great news! See, everything's back to normal now. I hope that there will be no more unexpected things to happen in the future.

3. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Well certain condition may arrive any time, and surely we do have spare money for that. Surely they all are unexpected but that things can happen anytime. So we need to be prepare for it. I guess it also depends on situation. I mean if thing is really urgently need to repair then we have no choice to arrange money or spend it from our saving. Otherwise we can stay without it and wait for having money for that thing.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, unexpected spikes in utility bill can sometimes be a real stress provider. In many instances when you are working with tight budget, you might experience a challenge to find that extra expense for which there had not been a previous provision. I once had not realised that when flushed, the toilet bowl had water contiously running because there was a leak inside to the bowl and this had caused to water bill to be more than double the usual charge and it wasn't easy to find that unexpected amout because I had not made any allwonce for this type of situation.

#44Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017