Using Both Sides Of Paper

Discussion in Office Supplies started by cocolgooh • Jul 9, 2016.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    We never got to own a printer, so the printing part is not applicable to us. But when I was still studying, I also wrote on the back part of the paper to conserve space. As long as you use a ballpen, the ink won't really obscure and smear what you have written on the other page like what a sign pen does.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes as matter of practice we were always encouraged to use both sides of the paper unless it was an special occasion or a letter to someone special. Now the time has changed, we are using way little amount of paper apart from making a list or giving someone a brief note so it is only one side of the paper but the quantity used is not even 1/1000 what it used to be couple of decades before.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    When it involves the official matter we use just one side of the paper.

Such papers which are no longer in use are used for rough use meaning to jot down somethings, draw or calculate.

Otherwise I believe in using both sides of paper as I hate wasting papers.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    When in school we were always told to use one side of the paper so our projects will look neat. If I am writing on my own terms then I do use both sides of the paper to not waist any.

It all depends what I'm writing for. If it's for work and school only one side is required. If I'm journaling using both sides is fine more me.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    This tip is really useful the reason being I have used this tip during the college days. I have saved a lot of paper in this way. You can see that when we use all the paper completely. You can see that some of the time both side of paper can be empty and you don't have to invest into new paper for this. That definitely helps during the student to save your money. So it's worth using this tip in student days.

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    As matter of policy we used all the papers printed on one side or no more required in future would be placed on a table that could be used by executives for rough use or drafting purpose. In fact, we do not use paper much lately but we try to utilize the paper as much as we can. However, I am amazed to see that in my present location paper is used in excess maybe they have large forests here and oo few people to utilize them. Here people seem to use too much paper publicity and pay a handsome amount for that. But the good thing is that recycling is done properly.

7. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really print things very often unless it is coupons or something the kids need for school. If that is the case, I don't use the back side of the paper. I do try to use both sides of the paper if I am just writing on it for personal use. When I was at work, I would use the back of the paper in the fax machine and use the back sides for scratch paper. I also recycle paper so that cuts down on the waste.

8. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I have not experienced a problem with printing on both sides of the paper because the printer has an option which allows for it. However, not every type of job will allow for that option because sometimes there are stipulations that the document should be printed only on one side of the sheet.

9. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    In our office, initially we did not use both sides of paper. But after sometime the managers explained to us the importance of paper and how to utilize it in the best way possible. Since then we have been using both sides of paper for check print purposes. This process has helped us save a lot of paper.