Vacuum/Sweeper/Steamer combos?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by ragtimeannie • Jun 28, 2014.

1. ragtimeannie

ragtimeannieActive Member

Threads:
    I've had my eye on the Bissell Symphony recently, a combination vacuum and floor steamer. I suffer from chronic pain/fatigue and would dearly love some product that would help me keep our hardwood floors clean. It's a real challenge because we live in the country and we also have several cats and dogs.

The only thing is the Bissell Symphony is

! The

is only $111.79, which is much cheaper, but I don't think it's going to work as well.

I'll admit it was the Symphony's infomercial that got me hooked in the first place. Usually I know anything you see on infomercials is overpriced and doesn't work as well as they appear to on TV, but this just looks so awesome, it's hard for me to resist. Is it really as great as it looks? Or should I consider getting a cheaper model or a different brand? Or am I better off just continuing to use our regular vacuum and a rag mop?

And if I buy one of these types of devices, how can I get the best deal?

Come on, friends -- I know y'all have the answers to my burning questions! ;)