Vitaminworld The Best Place Online To Buy Cheap Vitamins And Health Supplements

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Beast_Titan • Apr 10, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I love this online store because I am someone who loves taking vitamins and health supplements. I save a lot of money because their products are very cheap despite of the high quality. It has a lot of positive customer reviews because of the quality of their service and products.

Their products are already cheap buy they offer 5% discount to subscribers making them more cheaper.

I always buy Vitamins C and E from this store and some herbal supplements

2. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    That sounds pretty good to me. I've been getting more into vitamins and supplements lately, but I had no idea where I should shop for them. I picked up a multi-vitamin and some D3 at Walmart, but I'd like to look into some other things as well. I'd also like to get my kiddo taking vitamins. Thanks for the tip.

What are the requirements for becoming a member in order to get the extra discount? Is the shipping reasonably priced too?

How did you find out about it? How long have you been shopping with this particular site? I'm curious if the initial offers are great just to get you in the door, or if ongoing purchases remain consistent as well.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love vitamins too and try to keep healthy. I buy from swansonvitamins.com, but they charge extra for shipping to Hawaii. I like their products so inexpensive too. I'll try to see if vitaminworld is cheaper and hope they got good shipping prices for Hawaii. I like to shop at VitaminShoppe.com too for their sales are good, the products have good prices for what I buy. You join their club and you get all kinds of good discounts-joining is free and it's connected to your phone for getting discounts!

4. ursellb

ursellbNew Member

Threads:
    @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe I haven't shopped at vitaminworld but everything isn't about how cheap the vitamins are. It's about the vitamin and what's in them. I buy my vitamins and supplements from hsn.com. Andrew Lesman his vitamins are all natural.

#4Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @ursellb@ursellb :)You are so right. When you can have both quality and good price then it's a win win situation. I like swasnsovitamins.com even if they surcharge us for shipping to Hawaii because the quality is good and prices are great. I like VitaminShoppe.com too. My doctor said I've old age aches. I did my research and found that white willow bark is great for back pains. I found it at VitaminShoppe.com retail outlet, then began to try it. I was so amazed that my back ache disappeared almost completely only after a day of taking it. I was more amazed as the weeks go by I take less and less white willow bark but my pain is gone. I recommend it to anyone who has back aches due to non-accident aches. I don't know if it works on accident back pains, but white willow bark from VitaminShoppe retail outlet is inexpensive and works. Quality and good prices are wonderful combination for everything! :)

#5Jul 1, 2017
  6. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not heard of Vitaminworld; but I have bought items at Vitaminshoppe for a long time. Now, we actually have a Vitaminshoppe store here ; so when I want something, i can usually get it right here at the store and not have to pay shipping.
    However, my Kroger store almost always has some vitamins on a BOGO sale, and I stock up with the ones that I use when they are half price. Since I shop there anyway, it is not even an extra trip anywhere to go and get them. They have about the same selection as Walmart has; but Kroger is a lot cheaper than Walmart.
    I also buy a lot of vitamins and health products online from Amazon, and sometimes you can get some very good specials on high-quality products from Amazon, plus the free prime shipping.

7. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I will have to look at the vitamin prices the next time I go to Kroger. I usually just buy supplements when I see them in the store for reduced prices. There aren't too many I use on a continuing basis. Costco is another great place to get vitamins, supplements and other medicines for reduced prices.

8. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have never shopped at VitaminWorld but may have to check it out. I usually buy my vitamins and minerals when they are buy 1 get 1 free or buy 1 get 1 50% off. This usually saves me a ton of money since I use a couple of supplements daily. Using the link you provided, also notice that I can get cash back for my purchases through Swagbucks so that makes it even better. Thanks for sharing this discount.

9. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Do you have to produce a prescription? Even otherwise I would first discuss it with my doctor and then perhaps buy them as not every supplement would be suitable for everyone. There are diabetics, kidney patients and such. They surely need to be careful - just my thought.

10. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    Vitamin C is the only supplementation that I'm taking on a daily basis. I also take Vitamin E (Myra 400 E) every other day. I get all other nutrients from natural foods. When it comes to supplementation, I always take notice of the manufacturer and their reputation. I'm saving a lot of money by buying Vitamin C tablets manufactured and distributed by the leading drugstore chain in my country. It's dirt cheap compared to other well-know brands but also as effective. Vitaminworld seems fine and legit but how do you order from them, @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan ? Do they deliver outside of the US or in countries where they don't have a store?

11. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    @iamawriter@iamawriter Vitamins don't need prescription. Supplements also don't need prescription because both are over the counter. Even groceries and convenience stores sell them like they sell candies and snacks.

#11Jul 12, 2017
  12. Gold Coin

Gold CoinNew Member

Threads:
    @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan Upon recommendation and its credibility, we've been regular customers of iherb.com. Comparing prices of their products with other companies before I put in my orders benefits me and family (with a tight budget) satisfactorily. I save more money by buying bulk deals at iherb.com.

#12Jul 22, 2017
  13. Marsha Hall

Marsha HallNew Member

Threads:
    I can definitely recommend this to you because I know it works great. I always order on this website

because I know for sure that there are quality products here. CBD reduces oxidative stress and prevents heart damage in diabetes. I wish you good luck!

14. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestion that will make things easy for many visitors.