Walgreens Has Bargain Corner In Store

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Krissttina Isobe • Sep 13, 2017.

?

Walmart vs Walgreens

1. Walmart

100.0%
  2. Walgreens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    While waiting for the bus one day I noticed at the Walgreens store, that the bus stop is in front of a bargain corner in the store. I stopped by one day to take a good look at it. I found a 32 oz of Pine-Sol for just a dollar! The brand name PowerHouse products for a dollar too, like 22 fl. oz of Glass Cleaner, 25 ft. of foil for just a dollar. Savings is big at Walgreens if they got this little bargain corner. Not all Walgreens has this little bargain corner with the same products. Another Walgreens that I go to has a bargain corner for foods...what a pleasant surprise of savings at Walgreens! Have you found your bargain corner at your Walgreens...what do they have for a dollar at your Walgreens?

2. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I love Walgreens and I wish that I had one that was closer to my house. I have always been able to find good deals there and they usually have good sales too. I haven't been there in a while so I don't know if they have this type of thing there. I am sure they must. I will have to make an effort to go there and check out the deals that I can get. Thanks for sharing this.

3. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I rarely visit Walgreen's, but now, I'm going to have to stop in and have a look. I like checking out bargain corners and stuff like that. Some stores have whole aisles for clearance and stuff. I didn't know WG had such a section. I wonder if I can find any goodies. :)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, @Krissttina Isobe@Krissttina Isobe. You might just have gotten them another customer. I'll have to go on a bargain hunt there now.

4. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know about the bargain corner, I just know that Walgreen's has always been one of my favorite stores. I like to go there and look around whenever I get the chance, whether I need anything or not. I have not been there in awhile, but as soon as my car is fixed, I want to go there and do some shopping. I adore that store!! I really like all the cheap stationery supplies they have, and the deals they have on certain cosmetics. Not to mention their food section, they have some ginger cookies there that I have not been able to find anywhere else.

5. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I'm not really sure if Walgreens is better. I mean, I'm sure The Dollar Store and Dollar General, both common quick chains (places where you can go in and out easily) in my area, (of Tennessee USA) have stuff for a similar price. Anyway, Walgreens does have some good cheap stuff, especially the generic health drinks they sell, but other stuff is way more expensive than what you'd buy at Wal-Mart or a typical grocery store.