Watching Movies A Second Time

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Dec 2, 2014.

1. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I don't remember any movies that I have watched more than once. There are many good movies I have not watch yet, and I haven't find time to watch them, so I don't think I would like to spend time watching the movies I have already watched or the stories I have known. I might have watched the second time unless I have totally forgotten I have watched it or I have forgotten the story. This happened to me sometimes, as I am quite forgetful.

2. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    I keep repeating my favourite movies each and every time I feel like. There are some movies out there that are so good that you just find yourself repeating them many times. I do not get bored repeating any movies. In fact, I feel more entertained watching something that I know what follows it. But watching the movie for the first time can be very tricky comprehending it for the first time.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I like to watch a lot of movies at the same time of the year every year-and to give you some ideas. I enjoy watching the same movies over and over again, like around Christmas time- I like to watch Prancer which came out about 1989-but to me its nostalgic. Some other movies I like to watch on certain days or around that day- like on St. Patrick's day, is a movie called the Quiet Man(John Wayne & Maureen O'hara) which I also like to watch as well. On Halloween,some movies I like to watch are ones like Halloween and also another one that is a oldie but goodie is called The Wicker Man(1973).

#23Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018