Webcam Deal?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by luigi • Jul 17, 2014.

1. luigi

luigiMember

Threads:
    I am looking for a good deal on a high quality webcam to record myself from the PC. I want this webcam to come with supportive software (I don't like using ManyCam, which I've been using the free version for the past few months). I've looked around different stores and on Amazon, but maybe you guys have a better deal that I could use?

Thanks!

2. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I'd recommend checking eBay or Amazon. People take less for second hand things like webcams and you are fully covered by both sites if the product isn't as described.

3. blur92

blur92Active Member

Threads:
    I do not know whether it is high quality, but you could check out fasttech.com. They have a variety of electronics, and I believe webcams is one of the products they sell. It is all relatively inexpensive too.

4. westmixxin

westmixxinMember

Threads:
    EBay definitely is a good idea WebCams aren’t necessarily as expensive as they used to be anymore you can pretty much order them from anywhere and get a decent deal but the problem is finding one that’s high quality.

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Look on Amazon for the Kinobo webcams. I bought one for my daughter last year and she loves it.
    They are good quality, cool looking and less than $15.