What about winter hollidays

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by Kylrey • Dec 24, 2014.

1. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge fan of Winter i think every body who loves must wanna go outside to take advantages of that glories season. :rolleyes:I Beleive in that weather things become more beautiful just like come out from fairy tail. Skiing, snowshoeing, sleigh rides and snowboarding all are calling me out. I am thinking for a visit to Colorado again during my winter vocations. Tell me about your plans what you have plan for your winter holidays or just pondering to stay at home or wanna enjoy a hot coffee????

2. Webene

WebeneMember

Threads:
    During the winter holidays, I feel like home is the most comfortable place. Sometimes it is too cold to go outside and attend events. However, I do enjoy seeing snow - it is a beautiful experience especially on the mountains. Also, skiing, ice skating and other snow sports are a lot of fun. In general though, when the sun is shining on a Summers day, I feel a lot more motivated to get outside and get things done. Winter feels like a season of relaxation, and as you say, enjoy a warm beverage.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have to say I'm also NOT a big fan of the winter. Although I find it very pretty, I also don't like to be out in it. I am very much a summer person, and I don't care how irritably hot I feel; I prefer hot weather. Cold, wet and grey weather conditions depress me and I hate being all wrapped up and feeling uncomfortable. I may yet change my mind and not hate it so much now that I've moved from the UK and live in a scorching hot country. I bet when I return to visit family, I'll enjoy and appreciate it more knowing that it's only for a limited amount of time :)

4. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah Lushlala! its just depends upon you what kind of adventures you liked most. As i like winter because i love skating on ice, board skating and other ones. On the other way i also love diving, swimming, and fishing as well. So being a tourists i equally enjoyed both seasons. Tell me something about your favorite hobbies and interests....

5. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Kylreym, I agree with you both seasons have their charm and activities. I love to see some destinations in summer and some in winter. Canada, England and America are the countries where I love to go in winter. Because these countries are filled with awesome ski resorts. In summer I mostly like to explore the beauty of Asian countries.

6. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    What you remind me Kylrey winter, cup of hot coffee and sat inside the blanket and take some dry fruits all these are my favorite hobbies in winter to enjoy at home. If I talk about the outdoor activity then I love to go for snowy place like Banff national park. Do you ever enjoy the skiing in Banff? I just love it...

7. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Reading about winter holidays makes me a little sad because I've been promising my kids that we would go to the snow and I never took them there. The main issue is the school and the price, it always costs, but apart from that it's always pricey, so we are still waiting for the best opportunity.

8. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    yeah i do roki123! I had great time there that is my favourite place too. Being a nature lover it appeals me a lot. A visitor could make his visit any time. No matter it is winter or summer. Infect in summers season it looks more stunning and gorgeous. Here i am going to share some images that i captured during my journey hope you will like them. Hy and must share you experiences and images with me....

sunshine-village.

lake-louisex-topper-medium.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0WA7XMsEDdcIw-Th6YGmi0BET7UN_XUWOGoHilBwPqqZc9sMVLA.