What Android Apps Are Worth Buying?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by arachnophobik • Jun 25, 2017.

1. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    I've personally only paid for two Android apps, which are Evocreo and Goat Simulator. Was it worth it? Maybe. I found myself getting bored of both of them eventually, nevertheless kudos to the developers because it kept me entertained for a while, but not to the point that it would linger in my mind for long and I would keep thinking about it. I wish there was a game that's exclusively available for Android that's worth the money you pay for it. Have you guys paid for any android apps before? How was it?

2. DavidLee

DavidLeeMember

Threads:
    Have u bought/tried TuneIn Radio Pro (9.99bucks)?
    TuneIn boasts a collection of over 100,000 AM and FM radio stations streaming from around the globe, right to your phone or tablet for free. It's like the Video Streaming service-app, Spotify! You can even record audio directly to your device and play it back later. It's like a global radio DVR. Wait a minute, how have you not bought this yet?

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I dont actually think I would pay for any apps really. There are plenty of free apps out there that are good. I don't feel that I need to pay for any. I just like to use free apps currently.

4. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am not sure I'll be paying to get apps install on my android. The motivating factor that will make me do this will be if such app is going to serve some economic use to me. Otherwise, paying to install an app on my mobile is not what I will come to term with. Having the app on my phone is a plus to the developers already as I am going to use it sometimes and sure come across ads.

5. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have purchased only two - one being Calm.com and another is Getpocket. I can't get myself to buy any other app so far. You can find what works out for you in that case. I personally use most the calm.com app. And for that reason I am spending money buying it. Because any other app I can't find myself to buy so far. I think there is also Amazon Kindle which has in app purchase which you can do in case of books.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    The only time I paid for an app is when I bought the pro version of Financial Monitor since I like keeping track of my finances and found this app to be really helpful. I never regret that decision until they've made an update wherein most pro features were unlock so even basic users can use them without paying a dime, which I think is a bit unfair for me and for those who pay just to unlock the pro features :(

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Until today I never found it necessary to pay to buy any app. When I get bored I search for free apps options (because I know I'm going to seasick fast... so it ends up being a bit pointless to me).

8. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    It does seem like if you really know where to look then you can get a lot of the same kinds of apps for free. Usually that means you have to put up with some ads but that is okay with me.