What Are Some Good Online Stores For Cheap Office Supplies?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by CaptainOblivious • Apr 12, 2016.

1. CaptainOblivious

CaptainObliviousMember

Threads:
    I am looking for a supplier, who I can rely on for supplying me with supplies over a longer period of time. Thus, I am not looking for the usual retailers, but someone who specializes in supplying to businesses. Suggestions?

2. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    I used Flaps Envelopes store. They are very fast and efficient. Shoplet is also a great option. They carry a wide variety of office-related products and are reasonably priced.

3. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I actually quite like using eBay, as you can find a number of seller from all over the world on there, and you will usually find that there are plenty of great deals, no matter what it is that you're looking for. I will always try to save money on office supplies when I can as I work from home so it is very important to me - however much of the time now I find that I don't really need "supplies" as such as the majority of things that I do can be done on a computer.

4. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I think Amazon is running some sale for upto Tuesday and you'd get a lot of cheap prices on office supplies during cyber monday. And that can be a good option for you. I think some of the stores also run the local discount. So that is worth checking out if you are into this type of the stores or even going for online.