What are the "must have" toys for the Christmas season?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by Treighsie • Oct 1, 2013.

1. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Christmas is coming quickly, and I like to plan ahead. Does anyone know what the new, "must have" toys are this year? I have a 5 year old boy, if that helps.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wish I could help. If I had to figure it out, I'd probably visit Ebay and see which toys are selling for $500 a piece lol.. that would be my first clue.

3. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    $500 a piece! Could you imagine?

4. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    lol it's not far from the truth. Every season you find the toy of the year on Ebay at hugely jacked up prices because people go out specifically to snag them early and resell them. It's terrible.

5. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    I know that my girls (ages 4 and 7) are really excited over the Zoomer robotic dog. Every time that commercial comes on TV they beg for it. Of course they really want a real dog but I've told them that's not going to happen. So maybe if you have a dog that would not be such a big deal!

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The only way to figure that out is by watching kids channels and paying attention to the commercials that's how I found out my 3 year old wanted a doll house. Also google it and i'm sure you can find a list with a few must have toys this year.