What Are Your Paypal Alternatives?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by NickJonathan98 • May 7, 2016.

1. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    I've only tried Payza and Alertpay. However, I rarely use them. There are many online store that accept payment through Paypal but not Payza/ AlertPay. BitCoin is not same as Paypal but it's very useful because we can spend BitCoin to buy illegal stuffs like guns, drugs...
    I can also just use a virtual Visa card though I can't add more fund to it.

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Apart from paypal, I use Coinbase (Bitcoin wallet) and payza. Coinbase allows you to send and receive bitcoins as well as store bitcoins. You can also buy and sell bitcoin via coinbase,but this service is available in limited region. Payza is same like paypal and apart from paypal, payza is the online payment processor that allows you to dispute a transaction.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Since I have started using PayPal I haven't looked elsewhere. I am aware of some other alternatives that are mentioned in this thread however, I have personally not used any except bank transfer.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really like paypal.com for they are free for individual accounts. I also have a payoneer, because that's how one of my survey sites pays out. Payoneer charges for auto loading of payments to my debit mastercard. Paypal doesn't charge at all for it. I always hope all the payouts are via paypal because I've an account with paypal already.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is a real alternative of PayPal right now but if you have to chose one of them I would go for Skrill which known as Moneybookers in the past. I used this site for sometimes but their charges were too heavy so I had to stop. Recently I am getting emails from this payment processor which state that they have revised their rates so I will check them once again.

6. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have always been using PayPal, until recently, after considering a few options, I opened an account in Payza. I am not sure whether it works well for me, as I can do online purchase easily with PayPal, but I have not find out how I can spend the money in Payza. I need to find out more about it.

7. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    As the others have stated it's quite difficult to find a payment processor like Paypal with the same features and options, but there a few that may work for you but use after doing your own research : Skrill, Payza, Perfect Money.

8. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @kaka135@kaka135 I don't think Payza would be a better choice for me when I am back to India as they are neither associated with all my websites or charge any lesser than PayPal. Even if they were to charge lesser it would be difficult for me to use Payza as they are accepted at too few places compared to PayPal.

9. DavidLee

DavidLeeMember

Threads:
    The only alternative I personally go with other than PayPal is Bitcoin.
    That's right! I'm not a risk-taker. I operate with these two forms of payment, simply because they are most secure, stable, fast and most trusted due to their loyalty to their customers and the fact that they merely have negative reviews/ratings. Hail PayPal & Bitcoin.. Hope they long live:)

10. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @DavidLee@DavidLee Even I wanted to convert to Bitcoin as there was almost no processing or conversation charges but then something went wrong with Bitcoin particularly in my country which created doubts in our mind whether to go for Bitcoin or avoid it. Actually our government has refused to accept it as a legal currency so most of us decided to stay away from Bitcoin.

11. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 What other processor are you using now? Yes, I can't find out how I can spend my Payza money too, so I am also figuring out what to do with the money in Payza. But I can't find other alternatives as well. Perhaps I will try out bitcoin, but I have not really figure out which bitcoin wallet to open and how to use bitcoin as well.

#31Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  12. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @kaka135@kaka135 I think if you are willing to go for a bitcoin wallet in your country

should be a good choice. You have another choice in

but since you have should have better options since you are resident of that country and ask the same from your local online friends/community.

13. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 Thank you for sharing these useful information. I have come across luno, but haven't check out much about it yet. I will check out those two sites, and decide which to go for. I only have very few local friends who are making money online, and they have not started using bitcoin yet. Perhaps I will give it a try, then update them later. :)

Thanks again!!

#33Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2017
  14. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    These days I am using the Payoneer and PayTM. The paytm seems to be lot better for accepting the local currency. Also there seems to be no charges on money acceptance for it. I have used Payoneer too. And it is very cheap for accepting international payments. It can also put the money directly into the bank account. So overall it is a good choice on that context. I'd say worth using if you are seriously considering paypal alternative as a payoneer.