What Are Your Thoughts On Dental Tourism?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by richc3 • Apr 22, 2016.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of dental issues, and I pay a lot of money to fix them, but if I'd go for dental tourism I would get really well informed before the place who would treat me. I mean, going away from where I live to go to a shady practice seems something extremely dangerous if you know what I mean.

2. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I know what you mean but if you decide to go for dental treatment in India, I can assure you that the places where these treatments are available absolutely safe and have good lodging and boarding facilities. As I mentioned in my earlier posts that the whole process of getting a full mouth treatment takes 3-4 sittings within 5 days so it's up to you to calculate your traveling expenses +$20 per tooth. It would be economical if you have more teeth that need implant compared to fewer teeth.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    No question about that! If, as you say, it's trustworthy, it's a huge saving we can make, let's say, by going to India, the main issue here is that people fear the unknown, and if something goes wrong, then what? Nothing that proper research doesn't solve though.

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    All of the posts are really helpful and I am so sure that this will be really massive for us all. It must be really charming to collect stuff like it.

will be affordable.