What Color Is The Main Color In Your Wardrobe?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by cocolgooh • Jan 18, 2016.

1. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I love bright colours and have clothes in a variety of colours. But I just looked again and realised that the predominant colours in my wardrobe are different shades of yellow, from sunshine mellow to mustard yellow, didn't realise until now that I kept choosing yellows! Followed by yellow, I have reds and then black. I actually like green colour the best but right now, I have nothing in that colour. Time for a little shopping for me! ;)

2. nanachan7

nanachan7New Member

Threads:
    My favorite color is pink. But most of my clothes are blue. I choose blue whenever I buy new clothes even though pink is available for that design. I think I just find blue very professional looking? Hehe! :D And I think it's also easy to pair up with anything. I'm talking about dark blue by the way. Like royal blue or midnight blue. :p

3. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    A few months back, the main color of my wardrobe was Black. That was because I looked slimmer in them. But since I realized this, I have started adding more colors to my wardrobe. I have now many colors, but still black rules the wardrobe. I tend to like it more. White I avoid, because it gets dirty very quickly, and I have a habit of dropping things on my clothes. I have green. blue, orange, yellow etc. all mixed up.

4. Claire

ClaireNew Member

Threads:
    I have a lot of black in my closet as well. I don't usually wear all black often, but I usually have at least one article of clothing on that is black. I also have a lot of olive, maroon, and blue shades of clothes.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    The three main ones are blue, white and green. According to my parents, since I was a child I like these colors and after I became an adult it didn't change. :D

6. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I don't have much colorful clothes. The only dominant color in my wardrobe are black clothes. I love black clothes; I can wear it with any of my few colorful clothes, and it will march perfectly.

7. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    Blue seems to suit me but I prefer having a variety and so have blacks, browns and a few other lightly coloured clothes. Blue somehow makes me feel quite comfortable but I still do not know why.

8. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    My wardrobe is all shades of colour:). Although I always say green is my favourite colour, I don't go out and buy only green clothes. I buy any clothing item as long as it's lovely and fits. I actually need to buy more black or grey slacks/pants as I have way too many brightly coloured tops but not too many pants to match. I don't like white items and I don't buy or wear white unless I have to.

9. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I like black because it never out of fashion. It is an era defying color and it flatters my look the best. Also black is not a stain magnet color. I won't be worrying about food stains on my clothes with black.

10. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer dark colors than lighter colors, so I always have dark toned shirts and pants. I actually don't like the color white, so I rarely have such colors of clothes in my collection.

11. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    My favorite color of all time is blue. I love everything blue from blue T-shirts, shirts, jeans etc. Blue is the main color in my wardrobe. I have at least 6 blue T-shirts, 5 blue shirts and 5 pairs of blue jeans. Other colors I prefer are light green, yellow and red. My shoes are all black colored except my running shoes which is white colored with shades of black.

12. butterflow

butterflowNew Member

Threads:
    I must admit that the majority of my clothes are black. Back in the 90's, it was quite fashionable to wear this colour, and I kind of just got stuck with a wardrobe full of that colour. When I think back to when I was younger, I mostly wore a mix of different colours and patterns. Slowly, but surely, I'm introducing more colour into the mix.

13. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I have both bright and dark colors in my wardrobe. I want to know from you all something about