What deals will you be going after Cyber Monday?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by brutal37138 • Nov 29, 2013.

1. brutal37138

brutal37138Member

Threads:
    What kind of deals will you be seeking out this Cyber Monday? What are going to be your go to stores and what kind of deals are they having this year?

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm hoping to get a good coffee maker on cyber Monday also some toys and clothes for my kids and maybe some Christmas gifts. I think I will mainly be doing walmart I might check out some other stores but walmart is the main one.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I skipped Black Friday, but I might check for a great deal on laptops. I also might upgrade my phone. I have Virgin Mobile, but I am becoming increasing dissatisfied with my service. If I can find a great deal, I just might switch phone carriers.

4. comlink

comlinkNew Member

Threads:
    Skipped black Friday as well, there are more likely to be better deals during the winter break than black Friday/cyber Monday. Im waiting until then to go out and buy electronics. As for stores I usually check out a store called Fry's that holds most of my electronic needs, and also online with newegg and amazon.

5. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I am looking for a good deal on a sound bar for my fiancee and maybe a blender for my sister and Grand Theft Auto 5. I am bummed I missed a deal on Amazon for Grand Theft Auto 5, it was about 35 instead of 49.99.

6. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    I have found that items that are for sale on Cyber Monday have better deals than Black Friday because I usually buy items on Cyber Monday. I do look for tablets and cameras, which they have a lot for sale on Cyber Monday. I have been looking for such good deals when it comes to that day, and I have found a lot of them both online and at the electronic store.