What feature would you change on your face?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by TuRon Davis • Sep 10, 2014.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't want to re-arrange anything on my face, I'm happy with it as it is :) What I would love changed is the quality of my skin. I had acne from a young age, and although I've finally got rid of it, my skin still tends to get uneven at the slightest "trauma". I get a spot, it leaves a nasty mark. I walk in the sun, my skin tone becomes uneven, and I wear sunscreen religiously grrr!!! So Yes, I'd love flawless skin, that's all I ask for.

2. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    If given a chance to change one part of my face, it will be my eyes. I have a Bigger eyes because of inheritance. It turns me out to be a bully because of this Bigger eyes that look like a Tarsier a kind of animals found in the Philippines.

3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I would never go through surgery just because I want to enhance my looks. I'm scared of hospitals and knives. I also find doctors weird, no offense though.;) Well, if I could change one thing about my face anyway, probably the dark circles under my eyes. My friends always tease me about them, they keep calling me a panda. :D

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Dark circles are a problem for me as well. I do my utmost to conceal them, and yet they still show through in all their *cough* glory. I’d love to get rid of them.

Other than that, I’m happy with my face. I used to be insecure about my nose and wish for a slightly narrower, more angular one, but I don’t think it would suit the rest of my face anymore. Not to mention, it would be far too much hassle to seek out a cosmetic surgeon who would make the subtle changes I’d consider, rather than give me a completely unrecognizable nose which would never be what I’d want.

5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the texture and the skin itself, because it's been bounded with a lot of pimple scars, those that leave depressions on the face, due to acne. So, if ever I would go to a dermatologist, I will go because of it. Generally, I like the features of my face. Not that they are already perfect, but I already look fine with them, except as I have mentioned earlier, the skin.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am happy with my face. I would change anything on my face. I would love to change my mouth especially my teeth. I wish I had gotten braces when I was younger.

7. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would change my nose as I kind if dented it in a sporting incident. I could have had a nose job, but it was always a little wonky anyway. I think most people want a nose job, but the thought of an operations makes me feel ill. I don't like unnecessary work and would only have the job done if it affected my breathing.