What is the Worst AS Seen on TV product?

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by Rhoda D'ettore • Dec 10, 2014.

1. IrishHeather

IrishHeatherMember

Threads:
    LOL!!! Oh my gosh! What a great topic, it took me five minutes to stop laughing so hard to even post a response. This post brought back a flood of hilarious memories about a ASOTV product my aunt bought some years back. It was called Instant Arm Lift. It was basically a clear tape patch that you stuck on the bottom of your arm and pulled the skin tight and fastened the other end of the patch to your upper arm. Basically clear duct tape. My poor aunt... it worked great for a couple of hours and then it started to slip and slide when she started to sweat and eventually got stuck in her hair... It took us two hours and a jar of peanut butter to get all the goo out of her hair... sigh.

2. radzi

radziActive Member

Threads:
    That's really funny and interesting. I've been always interested in those things because they just seem way too bad and makes no sense to even use it. The worst one I've seen would have to be a man making a commercial about a product growing hair and he was completely bald. They broadcast it a lot and they were so proud of it and they probably tricked gullible people, but once they seen that he was bald, they covered it up by making a story that it doesn't work on completely bald people, apparently it becomes too late, but you can even see the shadows of hair on his head, he shaves it with a razor but there's a big empty spot on his head on top. That's really funny.