What kind of Shampoo do you use?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Eagle910 • Apr 15, 2014.

1. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    I usually use a Suave Professionals shampoo, but once or twice a week I’ll use a Gud by Burt’s Bees one that was kind of a special treat for me. I notice a lot more build-up if I don’t switch shampoos, so I like to have a couple of different shampoos on hand. No more than that, though.

2. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I love my organic shampoo by zenutrients. Its base is honey and it does not make my hair dry! I find that some commercial shampoos make my hair dry and tangled. I also use the conditioner of the same brand and they leave my hair manageable.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Although I'm very easily swayed by new and luxurious shampoos from timed to time, I always seem to come back to Tresemme and Herbal Essences. I like that they don't dry out my hair and do a really good job of cleaning out both my scalp and hair of all the grime and oils. I'm sucker for yummy smelling shampoo and conditioner.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just use Suave because most shampoos have the same chemicals and surfactants anyway.
    Conditioner is really where the difference in quality is, so I heard that you should buy cheap shampoo but spend more on conditioner.