What Snacks Do You Like To Eat At The Movies?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by DrRipley • Apr 11, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I go for popcorn from time to time, but most of the time I would go for my favorite snack which is potato chips. I find popcorn to be a little bland when it comes to taste so I'd always opt for something else. I'm not a big fan of sweets either so that is out of the question. Also sometimes the theater I go to will serve nachos with lots of toppings so I order that when it's available as well. That, a big soda and a good movie are all I need and I'm happy for 2 hours and a half.

What do you like to eat at the movies?

2. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    My favorite snacks to eat at the movies are Nacho's with cheese, popcorn, and milk duds. I don't go to the movies frequently, but when I do, I enjoy eating these treats.

3. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite snack when going to the movies is popcorn with Texan Barbecue flavor. I accompany that with lemonade. Well, that's about it. When I'm not in the mood for popcorn, I go for Pringles and a can of root beer. I don't eat a lot while watching a movie because it has become a habit for me to have a snack right after watching at the cinema.

4. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    It's usually hotdogs for me and a frappuccino from Starbucks. I don't like having popcorns, especially flavoured ones like cheese, coz it's a bit messy in the hands and cheese flavouring gets on my clothes..haha :p

5. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:

I really like the buttered popcorn. It is hot and fresh and is really good while watching a good movie along with a coke and maybe some nachos too. I love snacking while watching a movie.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I really like nachos with cheese and popcorn (never the 2 of those together though, that'd be kind of gross). I usually only buy a small bag of sweet popcorn since the rest is way overpriced!

7. bargainhunter

bargainhunterMember

Threads:
    We take our own bags of popcorn in and also our own bottles of drink.A pack of candies each is ususally enough to see us through most movies and its a whole lot cheaper than buying the stuff there! The advantage of popcorn bags is that they are also less likely to get knocked over too.

8. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    It's been a long time since i went to the cinema, but me and my buddies loved to do one specific thing when we went to the cinema in the middle of the day. We would get a empty deluxe popcorn cup, and then buy a ton of different candy from a store nearby and just fill that thing to the top. That thing was so heavy and so colorful, also very cheap!