When Should You Pay For Dlcs?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by haivu721vn • Dec 7, 2016.

1. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    They're not expensive as the base game but are the prices reasonable?
    When should I spend my money on buying DLC?
    Some games even have the sum of the DLCs's prices much higher than the cost of my house. That's suck. I can't choose which DLC should I get. There is no way I will pay to get all DLCs unless they are price-dropped!

2. luisalex96

luisalex96Member

Threads:
    I never at any point purchase dlc, never will. I play the primary diversion till i'm exhausted then i proceed onward. There's as of now a lot of recreations to play/coming, no diversions will nickel a dime me. Most by far of dlc ought to as of now be in the diversion, dlc is only a money snatch.

3. kingcool52

kingcool52Active Member

Threads:
    I have never really bought a DLC and I probably will never pay for one unless it's a singleplayer DLC on Grand Theft Auto 5. Everyone has been waiting for that for so long that I'm sure everyone will pay anything right now to get one. Other than that I would not as I just don't see the point of getting anything extra that will finish in a few hours of gameplay

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Usually DLC 's drops prices after 6 months. Just enjoy the base game for those 6 months before even considering to buy those downloadable contents.

Sometimes you can also wait for the complete edition of the game. The complete editions have the dlc's on it and it is cheaper. To make it better, complete editions are remastered.