Where Do You Buy Your Car Batteries?

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by H.C. Heartland • Aug 9, 2016.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone ever purchased a car battery online? I have a place near me that sells discount car batteries but I also found this site for online purchase :

The place I go to checks the car and sells slightly used car batteries for cheaper. I'm just wondering if you can really guarantee the batteries worth if you buy it online and also if the shipping prices would be outrageous due to the weight. This place is offering 10% off if you use code:
    CDP10047

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since the battery is so important, I don't think I'd want to take a chance on buying a slightly used one, but I am on a budget, so if I didn't have to be so self-reliant due to being somewhat isolated, I might consider it if the price was significantly lower. I just purchased a battery about 3 years ago, and they tend to last quite a while down here, since we don't get extremely cold Winters, so hopefully I'll be good for a while with that battery.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This comment may not be directly related because I live in the Philippines. We have here the so called home service of Motolite (the most popular brand of car battery here). All we do is call their hotline for a delivery and they will arrive within 30 minutes to change the battery of your car. For our small car, I called Motolite last month. Their charge is a bit higher than if you would go to a store. But what the heck, it is cheaper in totality because I did not waste my time in going to the store and waiting for the installation of the battery. I was at the comfort of our home.