Where Online Do You Find Out What's Open?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by mythman • May 6, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I know you could go to the individual shops'/restaurants' "location/hours"-pages and search-out all the individual schedules, BUT there's

Now I haven't heard about it a lot, so you MIGHT have to do a little research/footwork (& note-taking & "transcription" (typin` your notes into OpenNearMe's database)); but a) doing that gives you a single place to look at ALL the open/close-schedules at one time & b) it gives everyone in your area the open/close schedules you enter.

But ONM doesn't show "the schedule" after you enter it, showing only 'the number of hours until it opens (if it's closed now) or -until it closes (if it's opened). Also, the 'filters' on the 'additional note'-space mean that you're S.O.L. if you try to use a "#" or a "&" or some other random character along with the schedule.

So is there anywhere BETTER than ONM to enter- & find-your local open/close-times?

2. Loyal

LoyalBanned

Threads:
    I used YELP to find out what's open, get directions, what's a good place to eat. For everything basically. lol. Especially if I'm in a city I don't know the Yelp reviews are very helpful. I think it's a great community there...I definitely love the reviews because the people's opinions are pretty accurate.