Where To Buy Cheap But Good Paper?

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Zyni • Mar 29, 2016.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've picked up some deals on paper before that didn't turn out to be such great deals. The paper just wasn't very good quality. It was too flimsy, it smeared when printing, stuff like that. So, where do you buy good quality paper at reasonable prices?

Do you wait for sales? Do you use coupons? Do you shop online for paper? Maybe you have a certain store in which you shop that offers good deals on the paper you use.

All suggestions are appreciated.

2. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I found that some supermarket packs of 500 sheets of paper were actually pretty good, which surprised me. I only bought it for my friends kids to draw on when they were here but now I use that for printer paper.

I've also found sometimes dollar store type places sell good quality paper fairly cheap too - I recently paid £1 (so about $1.60) here for 200 sheets of paper because there was a spelling mistake on the packaging. So it's worth checking there too!

3. juancarlos

juancarlosMember

Threads:
    Flaps Envelopes Store is the best place to buy best paper online. Wide range of Stationery products, Office Supplies. Compare Office Depot, Office Max. They are always running special deals and free delivery is offered in most cities.