Which do you think is the better one to give to our lovely Moms?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by margarito • Nov 23, 2013.

1. margarito

margaritoMember

Threads:
    Most of us love our moms madly and truly feel like expressing our infinite love towards them. I'm one among them and I almost die for my mom. In order to express such enormous and unusual love, I don't actually understand which should be presented to my mom. Is it a greeting card expressing how much I love her everything in words or anything other which shows my love and care towards her in the form of an article?

Can anyone suggest me the best one among the two?

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I think anything you give to her will be appreciated. It can be a card, a flower or something more expensive, but if you give it with your heart it will be valued. Mum always love us! :)

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you should write your mom a letter expressing how you feel. I treasure all the notes that my teen writes to me.
    It costs nothing but it's freaking priceless to write a two page heartfelt letter to your mom.

4. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I guess a writeup is the best gift you can give a person. It is like a eulogy in the sense that you are praising the person. But the essence of the article should not totally focused on the person so that others would also appreciate reading it. Something like a tribute to all mothers is appropriate although the punchline or climax is directed towards your mother.

5. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    I read this post and it really warms my heart. I miss my mom so much. She passed away last year and life has been so different since then. For those of you who still have your moms. treasure every moment you have with her. Make the extra time to spend time with her and tell her often how much she means to you and how much you love her. I would give anything to have just another moment with my mom.

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would make something special for her and then look into her eyes and tell her how much I appreciate her presence in my life. If you are writing to her, you might want to decorate your card or words in a special way, such as adding a pressed flower, preferably one of her favorite ones, to the card. You can be endlessly creative when it comes to pleasing your mother. Create something special and unique for her, perhaps something that reminds you both of a certain period in your life... a time of happy memories. :)

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A little with a photo would be appreciate beyond words by your mother. It would be something from your heart to express your love to your mother. A photo could be of you or the two of you together, or even something she likes to see like flowers.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My mom used to keep all the cards and letters that I gave her when I was small, so try giving her one when you're on a budget and you can't afford to treat her out or buy her a gift. If my mom was alive now that I'm already earning money, I would definitely buy her a gift on special occasions like her birthday, Christmas, and Mother's Day.