Which Is The Best And Reliable Online Store?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jasmin Cottontail • Oct 22, 2016.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I won't name names but local shopping sites from the buyer's country will always be the best. Local online stores have cheaper shipping and making a complaint will be easier because the seller is from the same country. I will not buy something overseas if I know the seller have bad reputation. Finding a local seller with great reputation is much more easier. So local shopping stores and local versions of international shows will always be the best.

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    For me it has always been Amazon because not only have I found the quality better, their customer service is excellent should things go wrong. Some of the things I have bought on ebay or other online stores have not been good and it is more difficult to rectify the problem should things not be as you hoped.

3. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    I started my online shopping with eBay and had quite a few satisfactory deals. What we shoppers need to do is to go where we get our products. eBay sometimes did not have what I wanted and that led me to do a search and I have now landed with amazon in who mostly have what I need. That does not mean I have closed doors to other online sites. I have shopped with Flipkart and a few others as well.

4. Rossy

RossyMember

Threads:
    I could say OLX. OLX is very popular in my country for offering better deals. You get cheaper products on OLX and sometimes the sellers are willing to deliver. I have not tried any other of the above.

5. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    @Jasmin Cottontail@Jasmin Cottontail Buying products online can be somewhat tricky if we do not take care of the online stores we visit. Locally, we have the popular Konga, Jumia and Olx to shop from each time my family needs to buy any product ranging from fashion, electronics, sports equipment and other products.

If there is need to buy from across the borders, we prefer to use Alibaba, Aliexpress and Amazon, especially if I am shopping for foreign books. I know that other online stores can be trusted, but since I have tested and seen that the ones I listed above have been serving my family and me for so long, I do not think there is any need to change.

Anyway, others may have reasons for shopping on different online stores.

#25Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I can't think of an online store better than Amazon. In my opinion, is an unbeatable option because of the quality / diversity of the products, the discounts offered and the technical support.

eBay comes in second place.

7. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    Since Amazon does not ship to my home country, I have not bought anything on Amazon except digital items, specially ebooks. When I am buying online, I always go to ebay. On ebay you can find sellers from around the world who ship the items anywhere. Ebay also offers competitive price. YOu can buy a new item as well as used items. You cna buy a single piece as well as in bulk. In my opinion ebat is the best and reliable online store. Since ebay uses paypal, your transaction is always secured.

8. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    When it comes to online stores I usually only use Ebay and Amazon. Though, I usually pick amazon since they are a bit quicker on delivery, but both options from my experience are pretty good.

9. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    When it comes to online shopping, I personally believe that eBay is the best option for this. I recently bought a few make up items from eBay and I was not disappointed when they delivered it to my house. When I received it, it was wrapped from a bubble wrap which helps to protect the product and this is a good idea for consumers like me. Based on my experience, the products from eBay are legit and genuine. I always read the reviews first before I shop online to avoid disappointment.

10. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I think Flipkart and Amazon are the best online shopping companies in India, followed by Ebay, Homeshop18 and Infibeam, all of which I have used. There are certain other local shopping sites too but I don't find the products from them too satisfactory!