Why Do You Think People Are Less Healthier These Days?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Denis Hard • Aug 17, 2014.

1. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    Quality of food and life. As mentioned, we were bred to be lazy as a civilization. And that's not a bad thing. I don't want my husband hunting for our food in the woods. So the key is awareness and consciousness for your own personal health and your family's.

2. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I think people are less healthy because it's easier and cheaper to eat unhealthy. Eating healthy costs a lot of money and if you want to eat just organic food, your looking at a hefty food bill. Unfortunately people don't have money to buy all healthy food and it's easy just buy a $.50 bag of chips or a chocolate bar and eat it as a snack. Unhealthy food is also a weakness for people and they don't have the will power not to eat those foods.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Well it's really not only the food and stuff, it's also due to the lifestyle. Most people now aren't as active as they used to. Since we have TV and all that other distraction devices for entertainment we tend to stay stagnant and not be active, I feel bad for kids these days. Instead of them running around outside playing they're stuck inside with their iPads and Netflix, really not healthy.

4. beccagreen

beccagreenActive Member

Threads:
    I agree with that notion of being thin and sexy to be beautiful. We just abuse our bodies so much just to make ourselves look like how Victoria's Secret models tell us how to look to be acceptable to society. Also the food that we eat today is just plain awful, it's not even food it's just stuff that we jam in our mouths just to avoid starvation.