Wilko Home Delivery Is Cheaper Than Getting The Bus.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by janemariesayed • Jan 17, 2018.

1. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    For the first time yesterday I have ordered some doggy treats from Wilko. It would normally cost me over £5 to get to my nearest store and back so I went to their website to see if they did home delivery. Lo and behold they do and I placed my order. It is coming anytime in the next five days but the wait is not a problem for me. I'm just very happy that the delivery fee was much cheaper than the bus fare so well worth ordering online.

2. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I would do this to save both money and effort. I have been looking at flea and worm treatments online as I was annoyed at my vet. They make us ring to order these products and then when I went to pick them up they were not ready as promised. I'm not sure if I can get the brand of flea treatment yet but I can definitely get the worming product on Amazon and it's cheaper.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get my cat his special veterinary food by mail order. It does save money and I would have to drive to a far away Pets Mart otherwise to get it. Buying it directly from the Vet is very expensive so ordering it online is the way to go honestly. It is just the best way to get it.

4. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    Well before making any purchase regardless of the price you should always check all the delivery options available to you in the time.

5. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lots of places do free delivery or fixed rates. Personally I'm not a fan of Wilko online as have used their click and collect service and it's pretty rubbish. It takes ages for them to deliver the order to the store and they do email you, although most prefer to call you which I don't like (not a fan of calls from numbers I don't know) and then it was just wrapped in clear plastic wrap (like food wrap) and handed to me. I wasn't impressed.

6. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I kind of agree, recently a lot of people seems to complain from slow deliveries and sometimes even damaged or missing items