Win $5,000 In Items You Choose!

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by Diane Lane • Oct 31, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a sweepstakes brought to you by Overstock. I've been shopping on Overstock since the site first began, and they have some great deals. What you have to do is sign up if you don't already have an account, and create a wish list of items you'd like to have, valued up to $5,000. Then, sit back and hope you win! This is a great way to look around at some products you need or want, put them together in a collection, and maybe you'll be lucky enough to win them. Here's a

to the rules. Ends November 3 at noon, so hurry on over!

2. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Usually, when the offer is too good to believe I avoid participating on contests and offers. I off course participate in various contests and offers, however, I don't join unless the prize amount is small. For the big offers and contests there are various rules attached, which I think is impossible to follow.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I remember a while ago I saw an ad for overstock and decided to check it out and I suddenly forgot about it. Sounds like a very nice type of contest I will have to go check it out again and hope for the best. I guess it does sound too good to be true but as long as I don't have to pay anything it won't hurt to try.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I do not care where it is to or what for, that amount of money is sure to make a big difference for anyone. I am not even sure I can think of stuff to buy to get to that amount, although I bet that if I had the opportunity it would be a little bit easier...probably too easy.